- Finally fixed the null dates problem that has been haunting us since November
- Started a 2000-era pop-punk collaborative playlist with a guy from work
- Implemented correct data types into the transformations, which tbh is less of an issue now I fixed the date thing but oh well
- Got new work Macbook in the post. It's still old, but so far doesn't seem to have the same issues as the previous one
- Also got a Kensington Slimblade Trackball. The software won't run on the Mac but I'm not sure it's really needed. Undecided how much I like it yet, but it's the best of all the trackballs I've tried so far, though the buttons feel cheap and very clicky.
- Got a glass shelf for my desk to protect the (midi) keyboard and provide some extra space. Needs some work on the cable management though.
- Decided to send the kid to nursery rather than Granny's so he can socialise with other kiddos. Still not sure this is the right decision but we've agreed to reassess at half term when Lockdown #3 is 'over' and see what we want to do then.
- Over the weekend I managed to cut down the planks that have been sitting in my office for months into proper shelf-sizes. Just awaiting the brackets now.
- Reorganised 1/3 of the kitchen
- We have run out of bread, I am surviving purely on Fridge Raiders